The Connecteam Partner Program for Small Businesses
Welcome to the Connecteam partner program!
Connecteam is a platform for the creation of fully branded mobile employee apps. The app allows managers to better communicate with their deskless employees, manage their schedules, and create workflows.
Who is it for?
The platform is a combination of desktop application (Launch Pad) and mobile app (Employee App) designed for small business owners and managers who manage deskless employees. For example, restaurant owners, operations managers in a construction company, retail branch managers, and other managers who manage teams that don't spend most of their time in the proximity of desktop computers.
How does it work?
Connecteam provides the manager with a Launch Pad to create company assets. All assets are made available on mobile devices using the Connecteam, fully branded employee app. Assets can be courses for training purposes, procedure manuals for employee onboarding, geo-location based punch clocks for improved time management, conduct live and secure chats, workflow management through forms and checklists, and much more.
What is expected of partners?
Our most successful partners have done the following:
- Completed the Connecteam onboarding process
- Created assets in their Launch Pad
- Send out a link to themselves to dowload the free mobile app
- Write a review (on Capterra or other) on their website about their experience using Connecteam
What is a qualified lead? (a lead we pay for)
- The lead must be verifiable as a real business
- The lead must be a business with at least 10 employees
- The lead must be verified as an employee/owner of the business they signed up with.
What kind of leads do we love?
- Small business owners from brick and mortar companies
- HR managers
- Operations manager
- Franchise owners
- From Tier 1 countries (USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia)
- Who work or own companies that have between 30 - 200 employees